Kyushu Wagyu Brisket Kiriotoshi (Off-cuts) ~0.3cm 200g / 九州和牛肩バラ 切り落とし
Out of stock
- Kyushu Wagyu Brisket Kiriotoshi
- Averagely 200g per packet
- Brisket is a cut of meat from the lower chest of the wagyu, which is famous for its well balance lean meat and fat (we’ve removed most of the fats for your enjoyment!)
- Brisket cut has a lot of umami, so you definitely should try it out!
- A mix of lean and marbled meats that gives a juicy and flavorful Kyushu wagyu brisket taste
- Suitable for stir-fry with vegetables, making gyu dons and other Japanese dishes, definitely a staple you should have in your household!
- Kindly note that the thickness of the kiriotoshi varies from slice to slice (averagely 0.3cm) as there’s no specific thickness for kiriotoshi
- This is a frozen product
- 九州和牛肩バラ 切り落とし