【SPECIAL】Omi Wagyu “Sawai Hime Beef” Brisket Karubi Slice 200g / 近江牛「澤井姫和牛」肩バラ カルビ 0.2cm 薄切り 200g
Out of stock
- Omi Wagyu “Sawai Hime Beef” Brisket Karubi Slice
- Tender and very juicy, karubi has more marbling than roast cuts do
- Jo Karubi has more marbling than other normal karubi cuts so go give them a try!
- Averagely 200g per packet
- All Omi Beef provided by KODAWARI are “Sawai Hime Wagyu” that is purchased directly from the ranch under a contract with Mr. Sawai from Ryuo Town, Shiga Prefecture.
- Shiga Prefecture is located on Honshu island, the home of he largest freshwater like (Lake Biwa) and famous for their highest standard cattle.
- “Sawai Hime Wagyu” comes from heifers that have not give birth, which by default makes Omi Hime Beef more flavorful compared to other Japanese wagyu meat, specifically sweeter.
- The Omi Beef raised at Sawai ranch, where the meat quality is fine and soft and the texture is silky.
- It is the highest quality brand and name is only given to cows that have cleared the standard of beef, which is the motto of Sawai Ranch.
- Deliver in frozen condition
- KODAWARI SG で提供する近江牛は全て、滋賀県竜王町の澤井牧場さんと契約し、牧場から直接仕入れている“澤井姫和牛”です。