【SPECIAL】Omi Wagyu “Sawai Hime Beef” Brisket Kiriotoshi (Off-cuts) 200g / 近江牛「澤井姫和牛」肩バラ 切落し 200g
Out of stock
- Omi Wagyu “Sawai Hime Beef” Brisket Kiriotoshi
- Averagely 200g per packet
- Brisket is a cut of meat from the lower chest of the wagyu, which is famous for its well balance lean meat and fat (we’ve removed most of the fats for your enjoyment!)
- Brisket cut has a lot of umami, so you definitely should try it out!
- A mix of lean and marbled meats that gives a juicy and flavorful Kyushu wagyu brisket taste
- Suitable for stir-fry with vegetables, making gyu dons and other Japanese dishes, definitely a staple you should have in your household!
- Kindly note that the thickness of the kiriotoshi varies from slice to slice (averagely 0.3cm) as there’s no specific thickness for kiriotoshi
- A mix of lean and marbled meats that gives a juicy and flavorful wagyu taste
- Suitable for stir-fry, making gyudons and other Japanese dishes, definitely a staple you should have in your household!
- Kindly note that the thickness of the kiriotoshi varies from slice to slice, as there’s no specific thickness for kiriotoshi
- All Omi Beef provided by KODAWARI are “Sawai Hime Wagyu” that is purchased directly from the ranch under a contract with Mr. Sawai from Ryuo Town, Shiga Prefecture.
- Shiga Prefecture is located on Honshu island, the home of he largest freshwater like (Lake Biwa) and famous for their highest standard cattle.
- “Sawai Hime Wagyu” comes from heifers that have not give birth, which by default makes Omi Hime Beef more flavorful compared to other Japanese wagyu meat, specifically sweeter.
- The Omi Beef raised at Sawai ranch, where the meat quality is fine and soft and the texture is silky.
- It is the highest quality brand and name is only given to cows that have cleared the standard of beef, which is the motto of Sawai Ranch.
- Deliver in frozen condition
- KODAWARI SG で提供する近江牛は全て、滋賀県竜王町の澤井牧場さんと契約し、牧場から直接仕入れている“澤井姫和牛”です。
There are no reviews yet.