【SPECIAL】Omi Wagyu “Sawai Hime Beef” Short Rib Kiriotoshi (Off-cuts) 200g / 近江牛「澤井姫和牛」中バラ カルビ 0.2cm薄切り切落し 200g
Out of stock
- Omi Wagyu “Sawai Hime Beef” Short Rib Kiriotoshi
- Averagely 200g per packet
- A mix of lean and marbled meats that gives a juicy and flavorful wagyu taste
- Suitable for stir-fry, making gyudons and other Japanese dishes, definitely a staple you should have in your household!
- Kindly note that the thickness of the kiriotoshi varies from slice to slice, as there’s no specific thickness for kiriotoshi
- All Omi Beef provided by KODAWARI are “Sawai Hime Wagyu” that is purchased directly from the ranch under a contract with Mr. Sawai from Ryuo Town, Shiga Prefecture.
- Shiga Prefecture is located on Honshu island, the home of he largest freshwater like (Lake Biwa) and famous for their highest standard cattle.
- “Sawai Hime Wagyu” comes from heifers that have not give birth, which by default makes Omi Hime Beef more flavorful compared to other Japanese wagyu meat, specifically sweeter.
- The Omi Beef raised at Sawai ranch, where the meat quality is fine and soft and the texture is silky.
- It is the highest quality brand and name is only given to cows that have cleared the standard of beef, which is the motto of Sawai Ranch.
- Deliver in frozen condition
- KODAWARI SG で提供する近江牛は全て、滋賀県竜王町の澤井牧場さんと契約し、牧場から直接仕入れている“澤井姫和牛”です。