Sencha 100g / 煎茶
Only 3 left in stock
- The most popular green tea in the world, widely used in various Japanese restaurants as a staple drink.
- Has a light and refreshing taste, which can be drank either hot or cold.
- Sencha are pan-fried instead of traditional steamed, which is why it taste fresh and roasted.
- Sencha also has higher antioxidants level as compared to other tea according to proven studies.
- Contains caffeine.
- Helps in losing weight – The oxidants (catechins) in the tea helps to burn fat in your body and improve your rate of metabolism, which is usually found in Sencha
- Relief from stress and anxiety – Sencha contains amino-acid (L-Theanine) that helps to refresh and energize your body
- Reduce risk of cancer – High concentration of catechins and polyphenols that can help to reduce risk in developing various types of cancers
- Reduce risk of heart ailments – Helps to keep your body cholesterol level in control
- Amount: 100g per packet