【CONVENIENT】Tonkatsu Pork Katsu (Breaded Pork Loin) 120g x 4 / 簡単揚げるだけ♪ 肉厚豚かつ（とんかつ）
- How to cook
- Fry the pork katsu for 1-2 minutes and then flip it over to fry the other side for another 1-2 minutes
- Make sure that the pork katsu is crispy (but not browned and charred)
- Remove and drain the oil
- Serve it on a sheet of paper with a sprinkle of salt
- Pair it together with your rice and shredded cabbage!
- We advise you to fry them when they are frozen to get the crispy effect!
- Amount: 4 pieces per pack, 120g per piece
- Will be delivered in frozen condition