Wagyu Marukawa (Knuckle Inside Muscles) Steak Cut / 和牛まるかわステーキカット
- Wagyu Marukawa (Knuckle Inside Muscles) Steak Cut
- It has the lowest yield out of all the cuts of the knuckle, but is comparatively cheaper than the other cuts, so you’ll get more for your money
- It is tender with a mild taste due to the scarce marbling.
- It is best enjoyed rare with just enough heat to caramelize the surface.
- Overcooking will cause the meat to lose its flavor, so do be careful.
- A salt-based sauce will give the meat just enough flavor to infuse with the meaty aroma.
- A sweet sauce can boost the tenderness of the meat.
- Deliver in frozen condition
There are no reviews yet.