Yamasa Uni Sauce / ヤマサうにソース 590g
Out of stock
- The deep umami and rich flavor of the sea urchin are brought out to create a smooth sauce.
- Amount: 590g per bottle
Recommended recipes using this product
North sea cooked rice
- Put the polished rice, Yamasa Uni Sauce , and sake in a rice cooker, add water to the mark, add scallops and cook.
- When the rice is cooked, put it in a bowl and top with crab-flavored kamaboko and cut mitsuba.
Sea urchin cream pasta
- Combine white sauce, milk and Yamasa Uni Sauce (35ml).
- Cut the zucchini into round slices , chop the paprika into small chunks , slice the steamed chicken, and slice the king oyster mushrooms and garlic.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and fry the garlic. When you can smell it, remove the garlic.
- Fry the king oyster mushroom, zucchini, and paprika in the frying pan of STEP3.
- Boil the spaghetti and drain it in a colander.
- Mix STEP5 with STEP4, add STEP1 and fry.
- Arrange STEP6 on a plate, and arrange the steamed chicken and boiled shrimp.
- Sprinkle 20ml of Yamasa Uni Sauce on top to add flavor, and garnish with baby leaves.